Shiloh United Methodist Church was built in 1846 and was rebuilt in 1949. An old fashion camp meeting place, holds its own, historically.
Shiloh was used for a School House with teachers, Ms. J.B. Combs and Ms. Lois Sider for many years. Church Services were also held here.
We have seen many pastors here at Shiloh: Rev. Mackey, Rev. Huff, Rev. Stuckey, Rev. Hood, Rev. Wilson, Rev. Clemmons, Rev. White, Rev. Jackson, Rev. Hoston, Rev. Martin and Rev. Forrest and Rev. Kemp.
We’ve seen family trees grow over many generations. Today, we are still growing.
We have a wonderful choir and active in the United Methodist Organizations.
After all that, Shiloh has been through we have continued to do what Paul did in the bible. “…press toward the mark of the prize of the high calling of God through Christ Jesus.”
WE would like to dedicate these 172 years as a memorial for the love ones and friends that helped make Shiloh what it is today.